Please take a few moments to carefully read the Terms and Conditions for Wolverhampton Partnership's Community Engagement Learning Programme.
- Places on courses may be allocated based on the information you may be asked to provide in response to the application questions. Please answer these questions as fully as possible.
- We will notify you if you have a place on the programme within two weeks of receipt of your application.
- Wolverhampton Partnership reserves the right to change the dates, venues and content of the training programme, should the need arise. We will always notify you by email or sms text of any changes of date or venue.
- Whilst all workshops are free to participants, cancellations of 5 working days or less will be subject to a charge of £250. A substitute participant may be named prior to the start of any event. However, they must complete the application questions if asked and if they are not suitable, Wolverhampton Partnership reserves the right to decline them.
- Drinks will be provided by Wolverhampton Partnership during events.
- Please note that lunch is not included at any event, unless otherwise stated in the joining details.
- Photographs may be taken for publicity purposes at any of our events. Please notify the person taking the photos if you do not want your photograph taken.